The last two decades have seen an increase in Employer requirements in regards to quality assurance and budget optimization. This has resulted to the need for the creation of exact tender documents to fix the quality of works along with the corresponding cost of the project.
Based in Lebanon with branches in the region, Manoukian E.P.QS & Construction Management has in no time become a reference in the Cost Consultancy, Quantity Surveying and Construction Management fields, in both local and regional markets.
Not only our job is to supply the employers with budget estimates at the early stages of the project, and to handle all the necessary procedures and documents related to the pre-construction phase, but we also offer a post-contract service, to make sure you receive nothing less than the quality you have aimed for.
The key to such success lies with no doubt in the hands of an experts’ team, highly trained and experienced to understand the challenges and opportunities of every project handled.
Always at the forefront of project management practices, supported by state-of-the-art systems and driven by passion for the business, our team is well-equipped to provide you with a dedicated, personalized service. Manoukian E.P.QS & Construction Management was established in 2006, to provide the Employers with budget estimates at the early stages of the project and go on in writing the specifications corresponding to the project along with the bills of quantities and conditions of contract.
Moreover, Manoukian E.P.QS & Construction Management provides the post-contract services to assure that the Contractors follow the established tender documents in conformity with the design of the project.
Manoukian E.P.QS & Construction Management has an established management team most of whom have been with the Company since its inception. It is proactive and professional from tender stage through to project completion. Over the last years the Company’s turnover has steadily increased.
This controlled expansion of the business will continue with a sharp focus on delivering all projects on programme, safely and to the quality required by clients.
|Appartment Al Ansari - Paris||France||Jan. 2010||Residential||Aziz Rbeiz Interior|
|Avenue Montagne||France||Jan. 2009||Commercial||Raed Abillamah|
* Rough Budget Estimate (At the conceptual phase of the project)
* Preliminary Cost Estimate (At the preliminary drawings phase)
* Detailed Pricing (At Tender Phase)
* Cost Monitoring (During all the phases of the project)
* Value Engineering
* Feasibility Study
* Construction Schedules
* Method statements
* Tendering Procedures & Conditions of Contract
* Bill of Quantities (All disciplines)
* Specifications (All disciplines)
* Quality Control /quality Assurance (C.M)
* Payments Monitoring and Review
* Variation Order Preparation and / or Analysis
* Claims and Counter Claims * Material Submittals Review and Analysis
* Construction Schedule Review and Update
* Sub-Tenders for Constructors for Various Trades (C.M)
* Prequalification for Contractors
* Tender Organization
* Q & A assistance
* Tender Evaluation and negotiation with bidders
* Preparation of Contract Documents
* Analysis of Employe Requirements
* Market Study
* Prequalification for Consultants
* Tender Organization for Consultancy Services
* Tender evaluation and negotiation with bidders
* E.P.QS Services